1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bucket seats for a Superduty

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by boba, Jan 27, 2001.

1. boba

boba Senior Member

I have a 1999 Ford F-350 superduty with a bench seat. After talking with Ford I would like to find a place where I can afford to replace the bench seat with bucket seats.

Some one thought there is a place in New hampshire??

2. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

A sub of mine just bought a 2000 F-250 reg cab and it came with bucket seats. If he reads this, he may ne interested in the bench seat. If not, stay in touch with your local upgrade shop, they may have some one come in with buckets.
    Dino

3. Evan528

Evan528 PlowSite.com Veteran

why do you want to switch? I have a 2000 f-250 with the bench and love it. I keep the middle folded down all the time and love the console... its also nice to know that if i needed that 3rd seat its there.

4. boba

boba Senior Member

Evan,

Mine is the solid bench w/o the fold down console. I want the room for stuff-not people.