1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bucket mess 200 Komatsu excavator

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by ADMSWELDING, Jun 28, 2009.

1. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

Don,t know who or why someone did this but i,m left with this mess to fix.Problem is while working on the machine the owners sib/plumber showed up and said he,s chasing this guy for $$$$.So instead of finishing yesterday i brought this job to a sudden halt.Don,t know this guy vey well and already had a bad feeling to start with.So with that said here are a few pics of what never to do to a bucket,if you takin out you front cutter remove the whole thing.Two you do not put it back in pcs 42"x5":confused:also someone never finished welding this mess up.I still have one shank to install and weld up the mess in the corners but i,m calling tommorrow for a check up front.payup

P6270618.jpg

P6270622.jpg

P6270619.jpg

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Must have has some scraps lying around. Good luck getting paid. Is the machine at your shop so you can hold it till you get paid?

3. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

No machine is on-site.Maybe he ok i don,t know i just worry with this bad economy about getting burned i need to get paid,so i can pay someone else.Vicious cycle this life i,m in.:cry: