1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

brush guard

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by westernboy16, Dec 11, 2005.

1. westernboy16

westernboy16 Senior Member

can you keep a brush guard well the plow is on
  2. dunedog

dunedog Senior Member

OK nobody seems to want to answer this or have already shook their collective heads...:rolleyes: more than likely ....NO
    unless it is an ultra tight fitting one and even then I would be very surprised if something wasn't in the way or interferrin'

where does the brush guard mount from ? you should be able to take a look at your plow frame or mount and get an idea
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2005
  3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Well, does it fit with the plow on the truck...Come on, I think you can figure this one out on your own. :rolleyes:
  4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I think the only way that will work is if you buy the Meyer Express plow set-up. (I think it's the express??:confused: ) It leaves an actual full brush guard on your truck year round. Other than that, I don't think it will work.