1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brought the beast home today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 2003ctd, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

Storage is up april 1st, she had to come home.. And there calling for snow tomorrow! :dizzy:

1st_trip_out.jpg

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Nice...... Just drive her in the snow. It's just water in a different form. lol;)

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

sick nasty

4. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

How big and how much HP?

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

x2. And when do I get a ride?

6. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

35 foot Baja Outlaw, Twin Merc 700's Bravo Xr Drives

Bring the beer!!

7. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

YEA!!!!!! now thats bad a$$!!!!!!! looks good:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

That'd be Whipple charged GM 502's correct?

9. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

i have lots of beer !!!!!

10. z400

z400 Member

Good looking boat!

whats that sucker come in at Weight wise?

is that a 1500 you use to pull it?

11. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

when i saw the title i thought it was gonna be like a harley fat boy or somthing like a bike, but damn i was way off, sweet boat though!

12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That boat is sweet!!!!

13. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I'll bring ya a 30 pack:drinkup: as long as I don't have to chip in for fuel. I'd hate to be puttin gas in something like that, with the cost of fuel now.

14. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

HEY, i just noticed the user name, what was worng with the truck when you were having thoes drivability issues, id assume you got it straightend out?

15. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

My diesel is in the shop had to borrow my brothers truck, that 1/2 ton pulls it surprisingly well. Totally blew me away The boat weighs in right at about 9000 pounds with fuel. 185 gallon tank

Its in the shop right now, turned out to be 2 bad injectors.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  16. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

My old job

That is a nice boat. I used to work for an off shore power boat racing team my senoir year of high school and after i graduated. WE had two boats with twin 1400 HP lambo engines in them. we had a shop in england and one in my home town of vermilion oh. on the shores of lake erie. WHy lake erie? Best scenario to simulate hard chop like the ocean but on a lake. Got to travel to europe and the keys for 7 months before I went to college. Best job I ever had. We had a convo of 8 trucks and tralier. Hospitality truck and anything else you could think off. We were like nascar here, but over there in europe.And I wont even start about how many women would follow us around. It was the best. here the link to the teams website.

http://www.spiritofnorway.com/

17. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

thats good they caught it just keep an eye on how shes runs when you get back to see if it was pitting issue with the injector if so the others may not be far but good they solved it for ya!!

18. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

So if you try to ski behind it, it either rips your arms off or lenghtens them by 10 feet, right?

Just kidding!! Man that is some boat!! Sweet!!

19. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I'm impressed. That is one nice boat.

20. 2003ctd

2003ctd Senior Member

I decided to trade it in once I get it back.. ITs starting to nickel and dime me to death. Time to try outthe new 6.7 cummins, and the 6 speed

Thanks for the compliments! A boat is one of the best investments a single guy can make! lol :drinkup:

A few more...

baja3.jpg

baja4.jpg

baja 2.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.