1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brother in law got a 95 f250 what plow now?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by SalNazzaro, Jan 29, 2011.

1. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

My brother in law just got a 95 f250 diesel w a front gawr of 4600 so what size plow would be best for this truck? Thank you
  2. Andy96XLT

Andy96XLT Senior Member

I have a 7.6 on my 95 right now because i got it at a great price, however I would look for an 8 or even an 8.6. I have a 95 f250 regular cab with the 5.8 gasser and 4600 front. 7.6 is really the smallest you can go with, and I think 8 is the most common that people use. I will probably look for a replacement 8 blade in the spring. Hope this helps you.
  3. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Helps alot thank you
  4. BJH Snow

BJH Snow Senior Member

I agree, go with an 8' plow on the truck. I have a 96 f250 7.5ltr and the same front weight, although I just installed a 9' 6" EZV Fisher this year, but I have an additional leaf added in up front to take on the extra weight.