1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

brooklyn snow removal taking on new accounts and sharing the love

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mrdelorio, Mar 1, 2009.

1. mrdelorio

mrdelorio Junior Member

Brothers snow removal in brooklyn area bayridge dyker heights and bensonhurst taking new clients and sharing the love by hard workers and clear walk ways we residential and commerical 347 241 4351 or email mrdelorio@aol.com

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

3. mrdelorio

mrdelorio Junior Member

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

a little late for advertising.

5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

No its not. We are getting hammered right now. I just picked up 4 driveways and 2 lots. The drives i got from people calling me from my number on my tailgate. One 7-11 i got just going in and getting coffee. I got a small church that is right next door to a driveway that i got from a guy calling me from my number on my truck. I think advertising during or before a storm is best.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  6. Burkartsplow

I meant on here. Not many perspective clients checking out plowsite for snow plowers. It is usually trying to pick up a sub or sub out a truck is what I meant. Hope it all went well for you guys.

7. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Didnt think of that,lol. We had a nice little storm .payup payup . Thak god it is over though.

8. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

It was too long of a storm, I'd rather take 4-6"... We had to go back to a couple of accounts after all was done because of the snow drifts, the wind kept blowing alot of snow off of the roofs as well.....

9. Burkartsplow

you just charge them for another trip. more payup in your pocket.

10. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U5Inj23-R-k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U5Inj23-R-k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>