1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bronco Questions 88-91Pump Mount

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by GSORK, Jan 16, 2007.

1. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

Not that it will snow anytime soon here in Western,Ma. I was given a Bronco 88-91
    it has a 5.0 FI. I removed the plow of off my 86 F-150 W/351 . I want to put it on the bronco and was wondering if I can use the old pump mounting bracket. I really don't want to put a lot of $$ into it since it is a older truck and plow.I will probably just use it as a plow truck at my house

If the pump bracket will not work any ideas on a cheap way to fabricate a bracket and where to mount it?

2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

It should bolt right up. I do believe the frames are the same up to 93. You may need to upgrade the charging system. I bet the Bronco just has one battery and a 60 amp alternator. Drop $160 on Timbrens for the front suspension and you should be set.