1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bronco / Blizzard Great for TIGHT spots!! Set up right works great ready to go!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IMoLwnz.com, Jul 20, 2005.

1. IMoLwnz.com

IMoLwnz.com Junior Member

Well I just need another Truck (with a pick up bed...) I have a lawn service and the bronco is just not as usable as a truck right now... I just got a 05 f250 and have a chance to get a 94 f350 thats in nice shape so Im looking to sell the Bronco. Some tailgate rust that I worked on fixing but its starting to bubble again. Tires are good, front and rear rears are totally redone by a very good local shop. The gears are now 4.10's engine is good 150,000 miles new waterpump, Radiator, timming chain,hoses, Plugs and FRPP wires, cap rotor, 200 amp ALt!!. Runs great NO knocking or smoke.. Really does run great!! I have a plow for it and I did use it for one season for plowing. Its a super plow truck for driveways and its wasnt abused I am the only one using it and I am good on equipment. I would plan to remove the Plow before selling although if you are interested in the set up I would possibly keep it on. has dent in the rear right side although its not that big (ill have to take a Pic of that).

Im looking to get 4500.00 for the Bronco and 2000.00 for the plow (would sell the plow only also)
    If its wanted as a plow set-up Ill talk about the price. Its got a Blizzard 760LT plow and its really Great!!!!!! Moves very FAST!!!! and its perfect on the truck!

2. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Beautiful Bronco! Kinda makes me envious!
  3. IMoLwnz.com

Ya its really a nice color and the Sport package really sets it off. It worked great last year but this year I an getting more business and I need to get a Pickup to haul salt and such. The Bronco really is perfect for tight turns and I will MISS that but a Bed is what I need for year round use... Thanks for the compliments.
  4. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

thats in great shape. I wish I had the extra money! Maybe next month ro so if ya still have it.
  5. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Great looking truck!
    The color's perfect for a Bronco. My 13 y/o daughter even likes it and she's hard to impress!
    What year is it? Engine? 4 speed auto? Manual hubs?
  6. diamondave44

diamondave44 Junior Member

F350 Trade ? Bronco w/ plow

I have a F350 dsl dually w/ class IV towhitch (inc h/duty adj ball) and 15,000# 5th wheel... I'm asking $10,500 for. Maybe we can wrok a deal???
  7. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

hey, Do you still have the Bronko and the plow with it?

Please email me directly at allplowedout@optonline.net[/email]

8. IMoLwnz.com

Actually I decided to KEEP it... I was looking to get another f350 but I just like how the Bronco works for Driveways. Im actually working on making up a "bed" for it... Its a wild Idea but if it works out WOW it will be the BEST driveway truck around!!

thanks for the interest.
  9. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

It's been done before, I looked for the picture... i ran across one for sale a few weeks back but its not posted anymore.