1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

broken V

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by OakhillsSnowdiv, Mar 5, 2008.

1. OakhillsSnowdiv

OakhillsSnowdiv Member
    from mass

hey guys i got a 9'-2" boss V on my one of my trucks and it snapped right off, im geussing from the hard iced over snow beneath the new stuff, but i was wondering if anyone has had this problem and what i should do, i welded the crap out of it and put some supports on, however i dont think my local boss dealer will do anything for me cause it was purchases a year and a half ago

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Have any pictures ?

3. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

trade it for a fisher:drinkup:

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Down Boy!:D

5. OakhillsSnowdiv

OakhillsSnowdiv Member
    from mass

due but i lost the cord to up load them from my camera to my computer, but it broke on the part of the frame that is attached to the truck, right before the smart hitch and light part of the frame

6. rocknrollrednec

rocknrollrednec Senior Member

do you mean the push frame broke? in between the light tower and the center section of the plow?

7. OakhillsSnowdiv

OakhillsSnowdiv Member
    from mass

yup right in front where the springs are

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If it's only a year and a half old then it''s still under warranty (2 year)...but it wont matter anyway because they'll tell you it was abused...:rolleyes: