1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

broken 760sw pump

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by s10driv, Feb 9, 2013.

1. s10driv

s10driv Junior Member

Was out cleaning up after it snowed at a couple comercial accunts and my plow stopped working. Limped it home checked the plow over nothing. I looked through all 40 some pages of threads could find nothing close. I took the pump apart and found one of the pump gears broken in four pieces. Does anyone sell new gears or am I looking at buying a whole new pump?

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

You have to buy a new pump. I have a whole collection of those pumps that have done that. Good idea to replace the seal in the block so fluid does'nt get in your motor. PM me your model and serial number, I'll see on Monday if I have a pump for you.

3. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

post a pic of your pump, probably have one on the shelf as well.

4. s10driv

s10driv Junior Member

[

here is the picture of the pump. let me know if you need another view.

IMG]http://http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a618/s10driv/760swpump_zpscdf0a753.jpg[/IMG]

5. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

That did not produce a picture for me.

6. s10driv

s10driv Junior Member

7. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Tang style pump, the stock one is 2.6CC per rev. Updated is 3.1CC per rev. Thicker gears on updated one. They are $198.78 plus shipping for either pump. In stock.

8. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

I got one I'm in Warren. $185.00 plus tax Here till 5:30 PM Let me know if you need it. JOHN

9. s10driv

s10driv Junior Member

Thanks for the replies I found one local.