1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Broke down, bought a Diesel..

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ChevKid03, Jan 2, 2009.

1. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Got this 07 Reg Cab 3500 single rear wheel Duramax today... The girlfriend isn't happy since I traded in the Extended Cab leather for a more "work" oriented truck, but oh well.... I make the payments... I'll get more pictures on my own but this is the one from the dealership.. I moved from a 8' Curtis to this 8' Stainless X-Blade Fisher... Can't wait to try it out.. Truck has 23k miles on it. I didn't get a "horrible" deal but they knew i wanted it.. I didn't stop smiling... :blush2: Off the lot for 24,500...

1ton1.jpg

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

There you go
    now just watch out becasue i want that plow
    very nice purchase but i think you might miss the leather lol
    and you will love those intensifires they are the best
    good luck and enjoy it

3. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Where did u find that one ive been looking for a 3500 srw and i cant find one in any color other than white. Awesome truck ur going to love that setup shes a work horse.

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Man that truck is Beautiful! Good luck with it

5. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

wow nice rig. 3500 diesel reg. cab. is a very good setup.

6. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I have the same truck but its a GMC. Black, 3500, reg cab, duramax, SRW. That is a very slick truck you have there. It reminds me of the day I bought mine.

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck, they are very rare around here. i think ive only seen maybe 3-5 srw 3500 gm's

8. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

Sharp lookin' truck. I'd love to have a 3500 SRW ext.cab short bed. Honestly don't know if they even make one, but they should to compete with the f-350's.....

9. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

I agree with the others, thats a very sharp looking truck. I like the 3500 SRW.

10. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Sweet truck man, be proud of that!

ussmileyflag

11. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

awesome truck...awesome..i think you will love the X-Blade, i love mine

12. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Thanks for all of the replies guys... I do think the truck is AWESOME!! I don't think I would have been as compulsive to buy it if it were a 2500HD. When I saw how rare this truck was I picked it up... I'll get some better pictures once I mount the toolbox and backrack from the old truck.

13. tc21

tc21 Member

Nice truck! The shorter trucks are so much easier to plow with. All three of my trucks are 8 foot beds with regular cab. Can't beat it for plowing. My wife is always telling me that the next one should be the extended cab or club cab too.

14. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Before I traded my old one in I parked them side by side... They were almost IDENTICAL in length. Just seems like the 07 has a tighter turning radius.

15. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice truck!

16. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

im not a chevy man at all but that truck/blade combo is very nice looking

17. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Nice lookin truck, now you just have get used to backing up at 11mph:cry:

18. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Nice truck, I have the same one lol

These truck are rare... Im looking to get a 3500 srw extended cab Dmax (lly or lbz) if anyone has one for sale, colour dosent matter... Let me know

19. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Sharp looking Truck.................Awesome plow too. Sounds like a good deal!!

20. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

looks sweet! Gotta love regular cabs. I have a 97 3500 thats a regular cab, has a dumb insert.