1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bringing back an old one- JD Dave would you hire me?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by WilliamOak, Feb 3, 2013.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

There was a thread a few years back about JD Dave joking about firing someone b/c they didn't get close enough. Just got back into my YouTube account so I figured I'd upload one from last yr in erkoehler's truck (while he was at the boat show selling boats!) and throw my hat in the mix lol.. So JD- should I book the moving trucks and plane ticket or what? Lol

16' dual lift ebling back blade on an 06 ccsb 6.0 had to shoot it in the mirror b/c there's only one of me on site lol

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

Hired. That is one nice rig you have going. I bet you can move some serious snow with the v and the ebling together!
  3. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Truck moves a TON of snow. V blade doesn't even touch the ground until its time to stack generally