1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bring It On!!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Nov 10, 2007.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Well I think for the most part we are ready to roll, other then we are missing the key ingredient.(the white stuff)

Got the sand and salt all mixed and stock piled this week.

Got the poly in the trucks ready to hual snow. Still have to get a strobe on the white one.

Plows have all been hooked up and checked over!

Pushers and snow buckets have been checked over and installed. (thats not what where pushing that with)
  2. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

My Baby!

And just a few of the shop.
  3. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

The 924G is a sweeet machine! I miss operating the loaders...:cry:
  4. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

way to be ready...i havent even thought about it....im owed to much money right now to getin some of the things i need for this winter...but lookin good my man
  5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Nice equipment! Got any of the trucks? Is all that yours or do you work for the guy? Also how do you transport all of it? I KNOW a 3500 will not pull loader or backhoe.
  6. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

No, its not mine, I work for the guy. We drive everything to the jobs. The shop is almost down town so the skids do the downtown route, and the rest of the jobs are less then 6 or 7 miles apart so we just drive the loaders to them.
  7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Everthing looks good. I'm assuming you tarp the sand? It's nice when everthing's ready to go, let's pray for snow now.
  8. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

sweet shop !!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice place to house all the toys . do the pickups get kept inside too ?
  9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice Trucks, plow and Loader!!
  10. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice stuff. All that looks like it costs big money. Cant wait to see your loader movies.
  11. telebofh

telebofh Junior Member
    from MI

Looking good, wish I had half that stuff just to play with!
  12. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

Very nice pictures, looks like you are ready to play.
  13. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

yes the pickups are kept inside also. They where out of town this weekend though, thats why there is no pictures of the pickups.
  14. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Great looking equipment and shop!

Is that all the sand that you guys have put up?? Doesn't seem to be very much??
  15. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

awesome stuff like always
  16. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

yeah, thats the same amount of sand we had last year, and we almost ran out. Its hard to belive we run that much sand through one 5 yard sander in a winter. Almost makes me wonder why its not wore out.
  17. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

I just figured with that much pushing equipment, you would have more sanding to do. Just curious, that's all. I should have read your sig and I would have realized you guys only run 1 sander.

Anyway, happy pushing!! We had our first dusting last night. Not enough to even THINK about the plow, even though I did. :redbounce I'm like a kid in a candy store, waiting for the snow to come.
  18. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

up where he lives people expect it to be slippery when it snows, so there is not as much demand for salt and sand.
  19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Or like grandview lol
  20. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

looks like you are ready