1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brine Sprayer

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Moldman, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Moldman

Moldman Junior Member

Hello all. I have an electric single lane brine sprayer that I want to convert to a three Lane gas powered unit. It's a 525 gallon tank with a dry boom. I have a pressure regulate and three electric control valves. My question is does anyone have plans or a link to the parts needed to make this work. I am concerned about over pressure and the need for a regulator after the pump. Any help would be great.
    Thanx.

2. BigBoyPlowin

BigBoyPlowin Senior Member

Any pics of your current sprayer?

Best thing to do is try and take a look/ few pics from other sprayers like your idea.. Then just clone those. No need to recreate the wheel.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  3. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

everything would be very specific to the model your trying to convert... no one size fits all... best thing about gas is you can just throttle it down if your building to much pressure... either that or poke more holes in your boom so you can drive faster...