1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brine/Liquid Cal supplier

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by J&JProperty, Oct 28, 2008.

1. J&JProperty

J&JProperty Member

Looking for someone that either sells or delivers the mineral well brine and \ or liquid cal in the Dayton/Springfield area. I have contacted several places and have had no luck in finding a supplier close by:confused:. The other option was driving to Michigan or elsewhere to pick up but only hauling 500 gal at a time is not cost effective.
  2. dyost

dyost Junior Member
    from ohio

calcium supplier

Give me a call, i can try and help, you might be interested and its ok if your not , but i wiil try to help you.
    Dave Yost 330-715-7411
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  3. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

I will have a liquid well brine or Caliper M1000 this winter for sale. Have not decided which to use. We will be bringing in tanker loads for the season. Call me (937) 287-6808.
  4. mnconst

mnconst Member
    from indiana

is there a dealer in indiana? if so do you guys have the contacts thanks
  5. kimber

kimber Senior Member
    from Ohio

I can have a liquid chloride solution delivered to you in 5000 gallon quantities at a very cost effective price. Email me at kimbercontracting@yahoo.com or give me a call at 216-904-6538 for more details. Hope this helps.
  6. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

just curious how much everyone is selling/buying it for?

what% ?, what chem?, and how much?, oh and where at?

thanks PJ
  7. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

I produe our salt brine in house
    We are blending it with GeoMelt this year.
    GeoMelt was $2.45 gallon
  8. DRIFTER92

DRIFTER92 Senior Member

looking for brine

Have the same question where is the nearest place to buy brine to indianapolis?