1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brighton Michigan snow removal - Boss Plows stolen

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by seasideseawalls, Nov 13, 2010.

1. seasideseawalls

seasideseawalls Junior Member

Just a heads up, we just had 3 Boss plows stolen right from our commercial garage in Brighton Mi. If anyone has any information regarding these plows or has had someone trying to sell them a used snow plow please call us. You can see the plows in our brighton michigan snow removal page on our website. Thanks in advance for looking out, they just cut the chains and locks and took off with them!

2. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Wow, looking at your photo gallery you must get lots of headaches in the summer work of doing seawalls.
    Hope your plows are recovered.

3. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

That sucks! We had some stuff stolen last year!

4. A&LSiteService

A&LSiteService Senior Member

Do you have any pics of the plows? My shop is in milford but I live in brighton,I'll keep an eye out...

5. seasideseawalls

boss snow plow brighton michigan

here is a pic of 2 of them, the third is basically the same.

[​IMG] .

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I will keep my eyes out. What sizes were they? All 9'2''s? The newer one in the pic looks like a 8'2''. Any specific markings on them or a company name?

7. A&LSiteService

A&LSiteService Senior Member

I'll keep my eyes open, hope it all works out for you, sorry to hear about your loss.

8. 219PLOWER

219PLOWER Junior Member

Got 1 Of My Unimounts Stolen Last Week...Sucks. Good Luck

9. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

freakin losers........hope u recover them or that your insurance doesnt hassle you too much!

10. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Man that's a bummer! Hope you get them recovered! I'll keep an eye on Craigslist for ya.

11. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

Oh boy, I've been wondering when bottom feeding scum thieve's will strike again. Do you have them custom marked in any way? Welded on numbers or letters, etching ?

Sorry to hear about this. I hope they get caught and you recover your property back. Most likely they will be offered for sale away from here.

I will also be on the lookout for you.

12. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

I worry about that I keep a big padlock through one of the eyes where the pin goes through. It was probably someone with a rollback that works for a tow truck company. Sorry to hear man.

13. Moonlighter

Moonlighter Senior Member

That really sucks, sorry to hear that, I will be keeping an eye out up here around my area for you.

14. TremblaySNOW

TremblaySNOW Senior Member

Sorry to hear, How can you take three plows its not like two guys can just pick it up and throw it in the
    back of a pickup truck. Can someone explain how this is posible without getting caught?

15. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

thats what i keep thinking,but or local Boss plow dealer had 4 stolen in one night 2 weeks ago.

16. seasideseawalls

The 9' 2" is an XT Poly-V the snow deflector on the top is reversed and on the inside you will see "thesier equipment" logo.

The 8' 2" is a Poly-V and it has a huge scuff on the passenger side wing on the front.

Whoever stole it pulled up with a truck and took off, there were no drag marks.

17. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Thats definitely the easiest way to do it. Best of luck finding them.

18. seasideseawalls

The third plow is a BRAND NEW 2011 9' 2" Poly-XT Vplow

Serial #: 135194

19. Red Bull Junkie

Red Bull Junkie Senior Member

I will keep my eyes peeled too. Hope insurance covers it bud. It really pisses me off when I hear about some sh*t bags ripping off someone who risks their ass (and works it off as well) to own and operate a business. Hope it all works out.