1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BRIGHT reverse lights Where can I get them?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BoulderBronco, Dec 4, 2003.

1. BoulderBronco

BoulderBronco Senior Member

I (my Dad) am looking for a 4"-6" round driving light to use as reverse lights. Regular reverse lights suck and I want something brighter. The trick is that he has a custom rear bumper that have holes with crappy reverse lights already in them. The hole is about 4-5". I have been searching but can't find anyone who has a light that can mount in a hole like this. I am looking for a flange style light and everything has housings and crap like that. Doesn't anyone make a driving or fog light that would be a flush mount like this? Or perhaps someone knows of a backup light that is actually bright. We want it to look good and clean and don't have a problem with making the existing hole larger. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I myself have fog lights in the rear just screwed into my bumper. They are great, bright as hell. But as I said my dad wants them in the existing openings. By the way his bumper is enclosed.

2. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

Can you bolt regular tractor light to the bumper so they fill the holes?

3. gpin

gpin Senior Member

I found some small heavy duty halogens on an ATV website that work well and don't take up much space.