1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bright indicator stays on

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by skidooer, Nov 24, 2008.

1. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

put my plow on this morning and now the bright light indicator is on all the time when the lights are on, and when I actually put the brights on the lights go dim any help would be a great help.

2. fakemam

fakemam Junior Member

my buddy just had the same problem and there is a connector by the relay block that can be conceited two ways. the connector has 2 wires going to it one is white /yellow and the other is red/yellow. if you have the 2 headlamp system you need the the white /yellow wire to match up to the red/yellow wire on the other connector( or reverse orientations ). if you have the have the 4 light system match the like colored wires together on the connector. figured it out after an hour of checking all the connection and moving relays around.

3. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

thanks fakemam you were correct saved me alot of time, thanks again.