1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bridgestone Polor Tracks

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by 4x4Farmer, Dec 2, 2010.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Anyone using the bridgestone polar tracks on there skid steer? Just looking around right now trying to figure out what to do. We have a c190 new holland and not happy with the regular tracks.
  2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I just put a set on a T190 Bobcat 2day. Very anxious to try them out.

Bird21(member here) has some sets and has put some hours on them. He, among others that I have talked to, said they are WELL worth it.
  3. fargosnowpro

fargosnowpro Member

We run the polar's on a case 420CT-3 and there is a night and day difference between those and the stock tracks of our 440CT-3. I would be willing to say that the polar tracks offer better traction than any wheeled skid I've ever operated Thumbs Up

We do the Holiday station on north university, one of your guys cut through the lot in a cat loader last time we were cleaning, if it was you, or not, have him flag me down and give the machine a go.
  4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Got to try mine out this a.m.(got about 3-4 in of wet stuff) I will tell you this - I was pushing a 10ft pusher w/ bobcat T190, full of wet snow, 300 - 400ft with ease. Very Very happy with them. They are everything I hoped for and more.