1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bridge Implosion

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by derekslawncare, Jan 24, 2015.

1. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

While I realize this has absolutely nothing to do with snow removal, it isn't something you get to see everyday, so I thought some would enjoy seeing it. Of course, there had to be one idiot that didn't think the designated public viewing area was close enough, so what was supposed to happen at shortly after 0900 this morning, happened at about 0930 instead.

It is amazing the amount of time delay there is between when the explosives go off and when you actually hear/feel the BANG. I went in person as I had never seen one except on TV and I gotta say, if you ever have the chance to go see one live, it is worth it. This is about 5 minutes from my house. Enjoy. :popcorn:

2. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

Yeah I heard about that on the news, that's pretty awesome!