1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brickman pricing ????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Marek, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Marek

Marek Senior Member

Would love to hear from people on what Brickman is paying in thier part of the country. Around here they are paying subs with trucks 105 and skids with pushers 185 and for a hoe with a 14' pusher they are paying 205 per hour. How many of you guys plow for Brickman and how are they ttreating you ?

2. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

In Michigan, trucks get paid 50-70 per hour

skids 80-90

loaders 100-125

3. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

trucks 85
    Skids 120
    loaders are like 180

All of these are per hour

4. salopez

salopez Senior Member

which Brickman group are you dealing with in Md? the columbia office only charged 115 and hour for trucks and 150 for skids and 185 for hoes... My only question is how many hours are you getting? Again around here they like to send you out for a couple of hours and then send you home until things close...then bring you back out.

For those rates I would work for brickman....not have to worry about billing....

5. Marek

Marek Senior Member

They also pay more for loaders with push boxes

6. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

I know people who plow for brickman in Columbia and i know for a fact they arent making 105 an hour.

7. Marek

Marek Senior Member

Then they should be hitting them for a raise if they are plowing directly for them.

8. columbiaplower

Marek, I'd be interested in knowing where you got this pricing information from, what Brickman manager gave you that info?

9. edinning

edinning Junior Member

I must be pushing for the wrong guy. $105 in MD. That's good money!!!
    How busy are you?
    Do you manage the account/ you are the only person pushing the same lots every time?
    How many hours did you BILL the last snow we had.

10. Marek

Marek Senior Member

I dont plow for them but have several friends in Howard and Monkey county that do they were telling me thier rates and I too found them hard to believe until I spoke with one of thier area managers.They are also paying there subs with in 2 weeks. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

11. columbiaplower

The highest sub in howard makes 80, thats with a big V plow on a one ton

12. edinning

edinning Junior Member

I need to talk to them for next year.
    The guy I work for has me push 2 residential locations. They take a long time as there aren't many places to pill the snow and there are lots of cars. The good part is he leaves me alone and I am the only person that pushes the 2 lots.

13. columbiaplower

Edinning I may have commercial work for you next year, whats ur set-up?

14. edinning

edinning Junior Member

Chevy 2500 HD , Meyer CP-8, Snow EX 575

I live on Woodbine,Howard Co