1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brickman IVR ??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by vmj, Jan 9, 2011.

1. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Anyone useing this and having problems when u call in EVERY time.. This is my first year with them. I get have way through recording and it sends me to an agent,,, Or i get through hole recording and it sends me to a agent.... Then the agent doesn't know why i'm on with them..... What are u guys doing??

2. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

That sounds like when you call the "Unemployment" office in Michigan.....Gotta love Nationals System of trying to get paid...Put as many road blocks in front of the Contractor trying to get paid......Maybee he will just give up....Good Luck with your quest for Your Money......Thumbs Up

3. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

LOL thanks....

4. nor'easter1

nor'easter1 Senior Member

Go to the local branch and introduce yourself as a sub contractor for them, make nice and you Will be taken care of.

5. Harold Finch

Harold Finch Member

Why do you work for a national that has very poor scopes of work with their client, doesnt pay you on time, has very low rates, IVR- have fun with that after every service.. come on guys most of you know better. dont support them, without you they are out of the picture and you will be able to perform quality service again

6. classiclawncare

classiclawncare Senior Member

Lol I had some trouble with it this year. You have to make sure you say your words clearly and loudly if you mess up 2x in one call youll hafta start over.

7. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

it hasn't let me start over.... goes right to a agent!!!!! and then i get angry because it taking so long......

8. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

First year with them... They took over a lot that i been doing for 5yrs... Not to inpressed with them so far....

9. classiclawncare

classiclawncare Senior Member

The few times I messed up and it said transferring to agent I hang up and call back.

10. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

lol i've tryed that...... it's been every time!! Atleast it's not only me i guess...

11. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 Member

Do yourself a favor and contact the call center and ask about the online portal. It is much better than the phone IVR system. Also, you can view your invoices online.

12. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

we do the online web portal reporting, you can see your invoice amount in real time, must easier. yes i was having problems with the ivr everytime too no matter how i tried to report our lots. i'd try to type in the numbers to answer then id try to speak clearly, didn't matter always got transferred. Online=no problems

13. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Thanks!!! im calling in today to get the site for the online portal info....