1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brickman at Xerox in Webster NY

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by truckitup, Dec 29, 2015.

1. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

So Brickman got the Xerox Corp account in Rochester Ny. They are servicing it them self"s with help from another big company here in Rochester. (Summer and Winter) It is about 300 acres, and about 6-8 miles of road. it is huge. So they have there 8 loaders going, and are plowing the roads with a (1)F550 and (1)pick up truck. (6-8) miles worth.

When I left my house they were plowing the roads, and when I was all done 5 hours later (It is a cut though for me) they were still plowing the roads with the trucks. It looked like a circus. My wife works there and said when she got in to work the lot she parks in was not cleared of the sidewalks still were not done yet.

The company that had it last year was great no problems, but they had 3 more loaders, 2 more salt trucks with road plows on them, 3 ,more pick up trucks, plus about 4-8 more sidewalk tech's They were hired straight though Xerox.

It only snowed 2" of wet snow and the snow started at 8pm and ended at midnight. It does not get any better hours to snow then that. I can still here the loaders going now.

Just thought I would give you some humor this morning.
  2. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

Maybe they're using it as a training site.......(ha ha)
  3. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

noobs training
  4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Pretty sure Brickman is more a jobs program and milking customers than actual production.
  5. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Curious to see a picture of this site. Happen to have a google earth image
  6. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

As long as the client is happy, who cares how comical you think it may be.
  7. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

How could they be happy??...... We work with several prop. Management companies, but not a fan of brinkman, I won't work for those clowns
  8. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

First snow of the year, who knows if they're happy?