1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bri-Mar 6x10 Dump Trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NEUSWEDE, Nov 26, 2005.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

This is a 2005 Bri-Mar 6x10 Dump Trailer with landscape gate, Bought in May used about 20 times. GVW 9900lbs Perfect condition with wood sides.
    asking $4300.00 (paid $5019.00 in May)
    e-mail me at lippoldd@yahoo.com

Will deliver within 100 miles of Portland Maine

DSC01243.JPG

DSC01350.JPG

DSC01349.JPG

DSC01348.JPG

2. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Why are you getting rid of it?

3. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

I don't use it as much as I hoped and would like to get a dump insert for my truck instead and have a 14' trailer. Great Trailer though dumps fast and holds a lot, great for leaves and mulch, a dump insert will never be as great but more practical.

4. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

Nice trailer. Fair price. I'm not sure it'd be worth the 15 hour round trip for it though.
    I'll keep watching this thread, & see if I can figure a way to get up there. :)

~Matt

5. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Only if you were a little bit closer to me. That baby would have a new home.

JP

6. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

I am willing to deliver/ meet part way for a small fee!