1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brant's Lawn Care Winter 2010-11

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Brant'sLawnCare, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Here are some pics of equipment that is ready to go. Got the plow installed on the new dump. Now we just need some snow! payup

Nov 2010 029.jpg

Nov 2010 030.jpg

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Here is a pic of the new (to me) Snow-Ex VP 8000. Had to rebuild a few parts, but works good so far. Can't wait to spread some salt with it!

Nov 2010 031.jpg

Nov 2010 032.jpg

3. Brant'sLawnCare

Here is a pic of the new (to me) sidewalk unit ready to go! Just needs an oil change. Some plows all set, except for a fluid change as well.

Nov 2010 033A.jpg

Nov 2010 040A.jpg

4. Brant'sLawnCare

Here are some lights that we have been working on. Sorry, I have a lot of stuff to post. I've been bored lately :jester: :sleeping:

Nov 2010 035.jpg

Nov 2010 036.jpg

5. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

looks good!

6. Schnabel Plowin

Schnabel Plowin Senior Member

7. SDP Hauling

SDP Hauling Senior Member

nice fleet you got going...rly like the kubota for the side walks

8. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Looking good buddy.. Good luck this year! that uni mount MVP still looks good!

9. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

I was thinking the same thing. Its well taken care of. Good luck!:waving:

10. Cooter24

Cooter24 Senior Member
    from NE Iowa

Really like the Kubota. Let us know how it works. How wide is the blower?

11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice stuff brant...have a great winter bud

12. Silverado10923

Silverado10923 Member

Nice set up. I only run the one truck myself. After shelling out some coin on the new truck and plow i am with you we need some snow!

13. grasschopper

grasschopper Junior Member

You will really like the blower. I bought a new one last year. They really save alot of time and money.

14. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth Member

Looks great! ....you should order a few cans of Fluid Film though! Lots of rust developing.

15. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Looking good brant, I'm going to have to stop up and check out your shop and trucks.

16. Wow nice setup Brant, I wish I had a MVP on my new to me F350 but cant have it all at once.
    I like your sidewalk machine, cab will be nice, hope you get the guys to get out and do some shoveling!

17. Brant'sLawnCare

Thanks!

So far, I like it a lot. Beats shoveling stuff out of the back of a pickup, or renting a dump trailer.

18. Brant'sLawnCare

Thanks, I am hoping it will work as good as I think it will. We used it to bag up leaves this fall, and it worked well.

19. Brant'sLawnCare

Yeah, it's definitely been a champ! Seems super durable and reliable. I like the new design of the cutting edges better though. Other than that, it's great.

Whenever I get something in good shape, I try and keep it that way. People appreciate nice looking/well maintained equipment.

20. Brant'sLawnCare

The blower is 42" I believe. A little smaller than I would've liked. But it will definitely serve it's purpose. Definitely will beat little walk behind blowers! :D