1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand new un-used cat work boots

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Oct 7, 2012.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys, I recently bought a pair of Mike Rowe Valor cat work boots. When I bought them I didn't think to look if they were steel toe or not and when I got them in the mail they were not steel toe. I need steel toes for work so I have no use for these. I can't return them from the online company I bought them from because they were the last pair, and they were close out priced so I am offering them up here. They are a size 11 M. And brown in color. Here is the amazon link for the exact same ones I am offering forsale. I paid 100 for them shipped and would like that back out of them. I never even put my feet in them. Let me know if you are interested. Again these have never been worn.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005CFUSPK/ref=gno_cart_title_1

2. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Were they made in the USA?

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Bottom of the box says made in china. My brother has a pair of these and beats the crap out of them and loves them. My last pair I made last for 2 years (cat second shift steel toes). The toes finally wore thru and the sole wore down. Thought I would try these as they are supposed to have more comfort to them. According to my brother they do.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Anyone Anyone Anyone?