1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand new snowex sp-2400h hydraulic replacement tailgate spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jmansfield1801, Nov 27, 2014.

1. jmansfield1801

jmansfield1801 Junior Member

I have a brand new snow ex replacement tailgate spreader it has hydraulic auger and hydraulic spinner to be run off of the hydraulics on you 2-5yd dump truck it has vib and it has a work light along with the wire harness and control box for the vib and light if you send me a text I can text or email you pictures as I don't know how to add them to a post from my phone I'm looking to get 2975.00 obo for the unit like I said it is brand new you could buy this one or you can try and find this unit at. Dealer and pay 4100 if you can even find one we was going to buy a truck to put it on this summer and never got to it so now we decided to run our setup from last year for now my number is 2316241656 I'm located in Fremont michigan and email is: jasonmansfield85@me.com

2. jmansfield1801

Price drop 2499

3. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

Sit tight on that price I just sold my electric for 2500.00 last week... only thing is not everyone has hydraulics!

4. jmansfield1801

Ya I'm not gona drop it anymore it can sit in my garage before I let it go any cheaper it's a good deal I feel cuz I think we paid like 4k end of last year for it and we planned on setting a truck up this summer for it but we decided to run our big vbox again this year cuz we set up a liquid system to test some stuff out on and I think next year were going to go to a lot bigger of truck cuz of accounts changing and we going to need more then a little truck will hold I think we're going to set up a tandem axel and put a big vbox on it but keep ur eyes open for someone looking and I can strap to pallet for shipping if needed thanks

5. jmansfield1801

Someone has to be interested in this good buy text me and I can send some pictures Two31-624-165six