1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand new snowex 1875

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jerrywane, Oct 10, 2012.

1. jerrywane

jerrywane Senior Member

115.jpg I bought this a year and a half ago. The first year here in good ole SE Kentucky...we had 3.2 inches of snow come a fallen.....all winter!!!
    Then a car wreak put me out of business for good..
    I have sold my truck and now want to sell this b utifull thing.
    I got to use it for about 10 minutes,and that was out of curiosity...75 lbs of salt went through this thing.
    It has the swing gate brackets and everything.
    I also would sell the salt (4,925 lbs worth along with it or separate.
    The salter and gate i will take 2 grand for. You guys know what its worth.
    The salt i would take $500 for. It is in 25 lb bags and has been kept tight and dry.
    Also have a 8.5 boss that has seen better days but still works pretty good. I will take $1800 bucks for it..
    I also have a home made backup buddy and some lites for the top of your truck also.
    Make a serious offer on all of it and we can talk. E mail is preferred,unless you want to buy it all and can come right now...or i prefer e mail.
    God has other plans for me...my loss is your gain
    I have made a wheel thingie to roll this puppy right up to your truck on concrete,and it is homemade also...you can install the salter in about 10 minutes by yourself...that ill throw in for free cause it has only one propose....I can take pics of that too if interested

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. chalkflstc

chalkflstc Junior Member
    from iowa

Did ya sell the spreader?
  3. jerrywane

jerrywane Senior Member

sorry but it was gone yesterday