1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand New Snow-Ex 575 spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DBL, Jan 2, 2006.

1. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

Brand new, never used snow-ex 575 tail gate salt spreader. Has everything and still in box. Has 2" receiver hitch on it. Bought brand new then bought a V-box and i don't need it. I'm located in West Chester, PA, about 45minutes west of Philadelphia. Asking $1,000. E-mail Douglasbros@aol.com or call me at 610-656-8561.

Thanks, Tom

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

Weather so hot ill let it go for $950 i really need to get rid of this thin i dont need it i have all bulk salt now except for the tailgate spreader on my truck please call or email me

3. Willing to trade for an almost new e-57 pump?

4. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

Would you want to trade for a dirt bike? 01 Honda XR200 or a 01 Yamaha 225
    take your pic!

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

>>>>>>>>>$950<<<<<<<<<

but ill take one of those dirt bikes if youre interested

6. fencepost1

fencepost1 Junior Member

$750 Let me know
    Dan

7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

Does never used mean anything to anyone

8. fencepost1

fencepost1 Junior Member

Does that fact that the warranty is one year less mean anything and the fact that the fittings could dry up??!?!?!?!?!?!?

9. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

what fittings are going to dry up its all closed electrical and the ends are cap and have dielective greese on them

10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

11. fencepost1

fencepost1 Junior Member

Well I am buying stuff if you do know anything, but I am not going to buy things that I can get for less then 50% more off from here. So if the people don't want to move on the price then I am going to buy it new around here. Enought said. I bet if you where going though a growing stage like I am then you would be doing the something. It is business after all
    Dan