1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand New Snow Bear Snow Plow!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mattk, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattk

mattk Junior Member

Ok I know this is not a so called real plow but I had bought this last year for my Toyota 4Runner to do my driveway and new installed it. This is brand new and never used. I put it all together and there it sat. The only thing you need is the vehicle specific mount from Snow Bear. Otherwise I have all the wiring and controls and manuals for the plow. This was sold @ Lowes for $1100.00. If anyone is interested please reply here or you can email me @ keller9431@aol.com. I am asking $600.00 OBO. I am located about 20 miles west of Dayton, Ohio.

Plow1.jpg

Plow2.jpg

Plow3.jpg

2. mattk

mattk Junior Member

Someone make me an offer!!!!! I will drop the price to $500.00 OBO. I just want to get rid of this plow. I am tired of it sitting around....

3. calvin89jeep

calvin89jeep Junior Member

Snow Bear

Sure wish you were closer I would take it.

4. mattk

mattk Junior Member

West Virginia is not that far..............LOL!!!

5. hero419

hero419 Member
    from nepa

How much to ship it?

6. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Where can you look up mounts for small trucks? What about wiring and control for it?

7. mattk

mattk Junior Member

Sorry everyone it is sold. Didnt know I stil had it listed here. If you go on Snow Bear's website they have a place to look up mounts for specific vehicles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.