1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand new Sno-way 29 series 8' F-250 wireless

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bwilder10h, Mar 14, 2006.

1. bwilder10h

bwilder10h Junior Member

I bought this plow 11/30/05 and never used it. The frame and harness are for a 1999-2003 Ford F250/350.

I work fulltime and do lawncare on the side. I had intended to do snow removal as well, but not enough sick days to do snow removal ;) and I'm moving to a warmer climate soon.

I have the receipt showing having paid $4800 installed and will take $3800 for the plow, frame and all. I can put you in touch with the salesmen and installer to verify anything you would like to know.

My 2003 F-250 is also going to be up for sale soon as well. The truck is not a plow truck and has always been a personal use vehicle (with the exception of pulling a light (1500lbs) trailer twice a week in the evenings. I can give the buyer of both a really good deal on both.

EDIT - Forgot to add that I will take a nice newer 2-stage snow blower as partial trade (for family member).
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2006