1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand new Snap-on Toolbox, great for shop

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by beaver2, Aug 25, 2009.

1. beaver2

beaver2 Member

Hello everyone,

I have a brand new snap on tool box for sale.
    It is still in the original box, i did however, remove the top part of the box to take the pictures. The pictures show the keys still in the original packaging showing that it has never held a tool.
    It is located in Cleveland, Ohio, however we can drive it to nearby states to meet someone within the next 2-3 weeks, after 14SEP09 it will have to be picked up. If I deliver it, all you have to pay is fuel and tolls there and back, plus a few bucks for my time. Must be within 7 hours of Cleveland for me to deliver.

You can see in the first picture that the tabs have not been removed. This was the first time the crate has been opened.

I am selling it because I purchased a lot of snap on tools off of a friend who was going to tech school and was injured, and she could not longer perform the work because of her back, and did not even get a chance to use her tools. I am keeping what I need and selling the excess.

The details Model Number KRA2411PJJ

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?search=true&item_ID=79439&PartNo=KRA2411PJJ&group_id=19507&supersede=&store=snapon-store&tool=all

Retails new 4,250 USD plus tax.

$3500.00 OBO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pictures available upon request. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009