1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand New Skiddy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Rich Graz, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

Here she is

With heat a/c radio and a beer holder

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Does it come with a pool table too?
  3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice machine. Good luck with it this Winter.
  4. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

That option wasn't in my budget
  5. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

How is it compaired to the track units?

I have a PT60 and a PT80, and have been thinking about leasing a wheeled unit this winter.

6. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Congrats on your new purchase....but I'm going to be honest, that thing looks cheap. I bet you got a really good price on it though? 2speed? Hope it works well for you, and you have good dealer support.

P.S. is that bucket warped? In the first pic it looks warped/bent?
  7. Red Bull Junkie

Red Bull Junkie Senior Member

Better put that beer in a sippy cup lol. Looks good
  8. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

I wouldn't know this is the first year Terex/ASV came out with the wheeled machines. So today was my first day seeing it and driving it they are delivering it to my lot on Friday where I will have more time to play around but the real verdict won't be until the pennies start falling from the sky.
  9. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

Yea well I ordered it based on price and dealer support, I believe it was 30k and unfortunately does not have two speed. I thought the front exterior of the cab looked very basic/cheap myself but I also bought a bobcat S650 this year too with all the bells and whistles. That picture does make it appear that the bucket looks warped, after looking at it I think it has something to do with the shadow and angle of the picture but will absolutely double check before accepting delivery.
  10. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

I only drink my beer in sippy cups :drinkup:
  11. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

I only drink beer out of funnels with a hose
  12. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Congrats on the new machine! I don't know if i would say it looks cheap but it certainly looks different than the rest of the pack for some reason, could just be the basic coloring. How's the visibility out the rear? It looks limited but i'm obv not sitting in the cab
  13. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

Thanks, visibility was good and has a rear view mirror so you don't have to break your neck
  14. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

well good luck with it , looks basic but nice, but ya know less is more sometimes i think the things to look at are dealer suport , maintence acsesse to filters and visibility . is that a vertical lift or radius?
  15. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Vertical lift.
  16. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Was this past year a good year or are the financing rates on new equipment too hard to pass up? 2 New skids, a new wheel loader, and a new truck so far?? Damm
  17. Rich Graz

Rich Graz Senior Member

I guess I can say it was a decent year and financing options are some what intriguing especially when they say no money down and first payment is in three months. The main reason is for expected growth, hopefully.
  18. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

nice unit!
  19. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Well best of luck! Sounds like a good machine and expected growth is always good. How ya liking the new truck? Was looking for the exact same one actually, how was the dealer you got it from? Good deal? feel free to pm me if ya want.

Good luck with the new machine.

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Looks good. I will be curious what you have to say about it when it has 1000+ hours on it.