1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BRAND NEw mud flaps with LEDs built in them

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by theiss2200, Apr 7, 2008.

1. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

I have a set of brand new Mud flaps with LED bars built into them
    The new Fire & Ice LED Mud Flap Kit features Running Lights, Brake Lights, Turn Signals, and white LEDs for Reverse Lights. The package comes with universal mud flaps, they are made by plasmaglow, and I know that plasma glow offers a lifetime warrantee on them any questions please let me know
    $100 shipped.

mudflap_brakes_big.jpg

mudflap_reverse_big.jpg

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  2. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

That looks sweet.

3. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

They are great. They hook right into a 4-pin trailer hitch. I have a set on my truck and thought I would put them on the front too but I don't have time to run the wires all the way back to the hitch wires.

4. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

probably would look good with the line of fire under your tailgate.

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Seen them in person they look cool

6. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

They look great together. I actually have a fire and ice bar too but it is only a 48"

7. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

do you have a picture of your whole setup? Also where did you get them, I have a friend that might be interested in them too.

8. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

How big are they? It looks like a Frontier in the photo, but the text says universal. I bought some universal flaps for my Silverado last summer, but they were 4" skinnier and about a half foot shorter than the OEM chevy flaps.

9. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

These are brand new, from Plasmaglow. they have an 8" LED bar in each I wil get the exact demensions for you. I have those and one LED tailgate bar brand new that is 48" long that is solid red.

10. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

the flaps are 10" wide by 12" tall. Let me know

11. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

I think those look nice but I dont think they would last a New England Winter.....

12. theiss2200

theiss2200 Junior Member

Yeah I don't know but I have them on my truck and I am right outside Syracuse, NY and they work fine here.