1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand new Fisher Xtreme V Stainless and Ford Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by taken, Dec 9, 2009.

1. taken

taken Member

I have a brand new Fisher Xtreme V plow for sale along with the Ford mount and wiring. It came on my new 09 F250 and I'm just not going to use it for the areas I need cleared. Too much truck and too much plow. The mount and wiring are still on the truck, but I have a Fisher dealer right down the street that can do the swap or if you know how to remove everything, we can do it together. Its the 8'6" model in stainless. Only used once so it is brand new. Never been stored outdoors. Give Rod a call at 413-896-4091 with any questions.
    Will take any reasonable offer.
  2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I called and left a mesage for u.

3. taken

taken Member

Let me know what you come up with Brad.
  4. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

taken are u looking for another plow? maybe my 9 foot xblade and some cash
  5. taken

taken Member

No. Like I said in my post. Don't need a plow for what I will be doing.
  6. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

bike trade for plow

Will you trade for a custom chopper rolling chassis. I have $10,000 inv in parts. kevink1973@yahoo.com
  7. Stang393

Stang393 Junior Member
    from MA.

Any idea of price in mind? Do you need anything for trade and cash?
  8. taken

taken Member

I wasn't looking for anything in trade. Just as straight sale. I think I've come to the realization that no one is going to want to pay anywhere near what I have into it. I paid over 6 g's for it and yes some of it was the installation, but to sell it for less than 5 would kill me. And, I really don't think anyone wants to pay that judging by the offers I've gotten so far. I guess I'll just keep using it on my two drives and all my family's drives.
  9. Stang393

Stang393 Junior Member
    from MA.

Well keep it for a year or two, and then sell it me when you can take less for it :)

I'm just south of boston :)

Based on this year so far, you might want to keep it. Im debateing on putting on my MVP on my Shiney dually. That last storm of 18in, had me thinking...But I still need a mount since my MVP came off my 01, and of course different mounts..

If I had 5G's I'd be on your plow like a fat kid in a candy store. But you are right, used (even 1 time) plows go for next to nothing.. My MVP is worth like $1500, they are like you said $6K new, but the type of work they do kills thier value asap, and it's almost better to keep them than sell them.

I don't do commercial plowing, just my driveway and family, so It's more of a "nice to have" for me and I can't justify a brandy new plow.

So I'll be here when you get tired of it in a few years :)
  10. taken

taken Member

I agree. Plus we are looking to build a new home in the spring with a long driveway. Will be nice to have there too!