1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand New Fisher 7' 6" RD With Intensifires

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nickv13412, May 15, 2007.

1. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Hello all, i've decided to sell the plow that i just bought in February. It is a brand new 2007 Fisher 7' 6" RD MM2 with the new Intensifire lights and newest style lift triangle. I bought the plow with the intent to install it this summer, but i've decided that because of the limited amout of plowing i can do because i am in college, that it would be wisest to sell it and keep my current setup. This plow is brand new and has NEVER BEEN PLOWED WITH and was only mounted once for transport purposes. It has been garaged its entire life and is in absolutely perfect condition!! I can take pics of it upon request. I paid $ 2850, I am asking $ 2700 obo. Plow is located in Somers, Ct. Thanks for your time! - Nick
    **I also have a joystick controller available **in box**

2. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Bumping this up...I forgot to mention that i also have a fish-stik available for sale, new in box with dash mount and hardware

3. bdavis

bdavis Member

if its just the off truck i'll give you 1700

4. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

bdavis - sorry, but i cant do 1700, I'm going to need more than that. Thanks - Nick

5. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Bumping this up. Make me an offer!

6. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

bump it up, the one time this plow was mounted to a truck it was on my truck getting moved to nicks house, i wish he would switch my plow fro his, its sick and BRAND NEW

7. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

bumping this up, make me an offer!

8. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

What truck does the wiring fit?

9. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

I have wiring and a mount for a 92-96 f 150 available at an additional cost. The plow is in perfect condition, im willing to deal! Make me an offer and it could be yours!

10. bdavis

bdavis Member

Just my $.02 I think you might need to adjust your price a bit. I know your plow is new but once it leaves the delaer its worth a lot less than just $100 less than what you paid. I am selling never plowed mm2's with the wiring and mounts and controller for 2700. Again...I hope you get it but if you really need the $$$$$ drop the price a bit..

11. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

bdavis, thanks for the advice. im not in a terrible rush to get rid of the plow. I also know its not the best time to sell the plow in the summer, but i figured id just put it out there. Im open to all reasonable offers - Nick

12. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

ive reduced the price to $2300 or best reasonable offer. Id really like to get rid of this plow asap...its taking up too much space in the garage. Pictures upon request, the plow is flawless. Thanks for looking! - Nick

13. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

still have it

14. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

bump

bump.......