1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand new Fisher 500 spreader

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MatthewG, Nov 14, 2010.

1. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Just picked up a brand new Fisher 500 in the box with everything but the controller. A $500 craigslist find. The back up lights are eBay 350 lumens $95 shipped for both.

I do need a controller if anyone has one.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  2. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Looks Great!!...Bring on the Snow,,payup
  3. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

Wow that looks great its bigger than my 3 cubic ft curtis 300 seris spreader. But i might get rid of of it for a 1.5 yard snow ex spreader
  4. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Wow what a nice find! I've been looking for the same exact spreader...
  5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice spreader. That just slides onto your hitch receiver right?
  6. gkm

gkm Senior Member

looks great, i like the back up lights
  7. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Yup slides right in, its a two person job only because it is cumbersome, but im gonna make a bracket so i can lift it and slide it in with my floor jack. Part of the reason why I bought it, I need to be able to take it off for all my hot Friday night dates with the ladies, afterall nobody gets lucky with a salt spreader mounted back there.....