1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand new Daniels steel cutting edge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NorthernSvc's, Nov 5, 2011.

1. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

i recently bought a brand new daniels back blade, it came with the steel cutting edges which i switched over to poly... SO i have a brand new NEVER been used set of steel cutting edges for an 80" daniels back blade.

2. NorthernSvc's

3. NorthernSvc's

bump bump bump

4. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

Not to highjack your ad, but, where did you get the poly one? I am looking to get one.

kevlars

5. NorthernSvc's

no worries...made my own... bought a 8' piece of poly from my local supplier and cut it to fit.. than added 1 1/2" flat stock 1/8" thick to help reinforce it a little bit...

6. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

Where do I look for a supplier? Or rather, what type of place carries the stuff?

kevlars

7. NorthernSvc's

i get mine from Advance engine rebuilders in wheeling off of harvester ct... you can also get pieces from J thomas... Im sure RA adams carries them...
    Advance charged me 158 + tax for my 8' foot piece... daniels wants 380 something for theirs....

8. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

Thanks for the info!! I will do some checking with plastics suppliers. I am about 3 hours away from you, or I would be there!

thanks again, kevlars

9. ajordan193

ajordan193 Senior Member
    from WNY

Can you please post some pictures of the poly cutting edge on your daniels pull plow?