1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand new Curtis Snow-pro3000 71/2 foot

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by DodgeRam36, Oct 7, 2010.

1. DodgeRam36

DodgeRam36 Junior Member

brand new curtis sno-pro3000 71/2 foot, on a 2002 dodge ram 1500. just wondering what you guys think of it. just had it installed yesterday from a local dealer. last years model installed for 3500$.

truck.jpg

2. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Thats what I have but with wings. Has nice smooth operation and have been reliable for me. Good luck with it.

Bruce

3. DodgeRam36

DodgeRam36 Junior Member

thanks alot, cant wait to get out there with the 1st snow fall and see how well she does. At 1st I was having a little trouble lining up the truck when I 1st got it, but once i played around with it for a little. it went on fast like they claim. did you buy the factory wings or did you make them yourself? got a pic?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  4. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Just line the center of your hood to the center of the lights and bump it. Works every time. Heres a couple shots for ya. I have the Pro Wings. Got them at the Factory in Worc. They install in a couple hours. Not that hard to do.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]