1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand New Boss Salter For Trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lodogg89, Dec 6, 2006.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

I just picked this up last week, unit is brand new. I am just not going to need it this year.

Boss TC 600 salt spreader. Unit is in perfect condition, fits in your reciever hitch. Holds 400lbs of salt. Includes everything needed. Have original receipt. Price was 1700.00
    Im looking to trade for Commercial Mowers or possibly some landscape equipment of some sort. Salter is located in omaha, Nebraska. Feel free to ask questions.

[​IMG]

2. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

willing to trade for an enclosed trailer, i also have an open trailer to throw in if needed on something. 14ft, like new. bump

3. Kalawnsnow

Kalawnsnow Junior Member
    from detroit

trailer

how much do you want for the trailers if he doesn't want them.

4. lawnmasters2006

lawnmasters2006 Senior Member

little far from ya,but i got a 2001 snapper walker w sulky an its a hydro an a bagger to go w it..i used it for one season...been sitting in the shop since..probly less than 40 hrs on it..i dont have the need for it,since my auto wreck i just use my zero turn..have hard time walkin or standing...will trade if any one is closer for a salter..

5. Dent82

Dent82 Member

How much would you sell it for outright? Have a buddy headed your way in two weeks?

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Senior Member

lawnmasters2006,
    What size deck is the Snapper? How much you looking to get out of it?

Thanks.

7. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

will sell outright for 1500.00, sitting in garage collecting dust, what else does everyone have??