1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand new Blizzard 8611LP plowside

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

New Blizzard 8611LP plowside

As it states, although I guess it should be considered used. PH2 model. Bought this with a damaged a frame with plans to install on one of my trucks. Well, I've made it this long without needing it, so I've been considering letting it go. I have access to a brand new a frame and will repair it, or will sell as it sits. $3k/$3,500

Was supposedly damaged during transport somehow. I have no idea how it happened, just that it is literally new. The wings have never even been out since assy as far as I can tell. It needs an a frame and one pin/spring, and an angle cyl was welded where the one side cracked. I can get parts for cost. I also ordered a complete truckside for a 99-04 Super Duty. I will pass my discount along if you want these items as well.

Nighthawks, etc...

I will separate the 2 sides you see, but not bits and pieces of each. I know what this stuff would cost to replace, so please no lowballing. Will also accept partial trades on PH1 810 or an LP to match my others.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  2. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

where exactly are you located?

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Zip 46319 Griffith, IN

4. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

I have a 99 810 pp on my 99 dodge truck. I have it listed in this for sale section. whated you give me in trad for your plow? Also i have a complete pump/manifold/valves for this same plow. I would throw in. I would be mounting this on my 99 dodge so how much for truckside and ph2 mount? Thanks, Ken

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

PM sent Ken

6. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Do you know if the Western Ultramount truck brackets and wiring will run this plow?

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yes they will. An iso setup for an MVP Plus or a Wideout with the 4 pin controller plug will work. The truckside brackets will work, but you would need the Blizzard "conversion" bracket......which you would need regardless, even with a complete Blizzard truckside. I have a controller available for this plow for additional $$.

8. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

So how much for the plow if the a frame is fixed? And how much if it is not? I have a wideout controller that would work and all of our trucks have the wideout/mvp plus wiring

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

$3k and $3500

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

This plow is still sitting out back. Heck of a chance for someone to get an almost new blizzard cheap. Make an offer as it sits. I feel like cleaning house and not messing with it. Our Blizzard dealer switched hands again so parts at cost are no longer an option.

The A frame is in the $300 range new. High $2's and I'll load this plow onto your truck. You could be into a new plow for half price.

11. broncscott

broncscott Senior Member

Do you have the damaged a frame. Are the controls included. Thanks, Scott

12. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

With a little fab work, I could see a great skidsteer plow in the making

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Good thinking Matt!

Scott, just the plowside. Everything plowside is included and everything is brand new. Pump, motor, harness, lights, hoses, etc. One thing I forgot is it has a broken ear on an angle cyl. It was rewelded before I got it, but wanted to mention it. The a-frame is there but damaged/torn. I just want my money back out of it at this point. I jumped on it and found an 810 shortly after so I never messed with this one.

Would also be willing to swap an older 810 board for this one if someone would rather have an 810. It won't be new, but...........

14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Still here. Will fix it soon if no one wants it, then the price will go up drastically

15. wolf25

wolf25 Junior Member
    from chicago

Can u get some more pics of damaged frame?

16. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I can but its not repairable. Its broke and also bent.

17. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I take that back, anything is repairable, but not worth fixing IMO

18. SMS1

SMS1 Junior Member

86-11

Is it still avaiable?

19. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Nope, sold it today

20. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Damn I was actually gon a buy this but something else has seemed to required all my $ cough cough... Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.