1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brand New 9' Pusher for S250

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Advantage, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Its a Virnig 9 footer with "float" and rubber edge pull back.

Snow Equip 012.jpg

Snow Equip 011.jpg
  2. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I'm looking to add a pusher, but the $250 seems alittle cheap.. What's the deal?
    If that's the real price, I'd come pick it up this weekend.
  3. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

LOL. Good one

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I thought it said $250 at first glance too... then s250 bobcat.

I almost started packing up my beer bottles to take them all back for the refund... :drinkup:
  5. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Yeah, it was just delivered yesterday, should move A LOT of snow. And I would have to get at least $275 + a case of PBR for it.
  6. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

How much did it cost you? How does it compare to a Protech pusher with pullback?
  7. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

$3300. I have not pushed with a Protech so can't really speak from experience. But this seems to be built very solid.
  8. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pusher! I like the fact that it has some float & pivot built into it. That is something that's lacking in the Protech skiddy we have.

Blowerman, if your looking for something simple, check out the Dirtworks link that's at the top of the page (sometimes). My bro has 2 for his end loaders, built fairly similar to the Protech, & made right up in GB.
  9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

not to get too far off topic but I see you have a JD, what model is it??
  10. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

We have a few 737's