1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brake Squeal

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Big Nate's Plowing, Feb 8, 2002.

1. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

Hey buddy, you might want to go see a chiropractor:)~NaTe

brakes 2.jpg
  2. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

Now thats funny, Damn funny. Did you remove the wheel and just find his sorry ass hangin there?
  3. mxrdrvr3

mxrdrvr3 Junior Member

:D lmao that reminds me of the time my neighbors cat decided to make his last bed inside my fan shroud on my 86 jimmy full size......i dont think i need to go into any more details about........lol:D

WHITE=GREEN Senior Member

i once found a hummingbird stuck beak first into my radiator. judging how far in he was i must have been doing about 60.
  5. litle green guy

litle green guy Senior Member

we found a mouse that made his house in the air intake on the engine of one of the hopper spreaders like 2 years ago. I guess he made it during the summer but he had already passed away when we went to fire it up in the fall. Didn't smell to nice.