1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Brace yourselves NJ...

Discussion in 'Weather' started by mkwl, Feb 10, 2006.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Well, NOAA is saying snow, heavy at times, with blizzard conditions at times, from late Saturday afternoon to early Sunday afternoon. They say we will likely get 6-10" payup I really hope it happens! Sounds like this one will be a multiple push storm :nod: I just checked the oil on the ATV, topped off the gas tank, and mounted the plow :D I'm ready for a SNOWSTORM!!! :salute:

2. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

it may be a multiple push storm for you an d that ATV.., but not my Cummins! LOL.hhahaha , j/j with ya. good luck.

3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

The more times I plow, the more payup I make. Be safe, I really hope it comes!:salute:

4. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

thank god it is soo cold so the snow will be light....wet snow is like cement over 6 inches deep :dizzy:

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

It was 50% chance of snow Saturday and 80% chance of snow for Sunday when I checked this morning.

Now it is down to 30%chance of snow aon Saturday and still 80% on Sunday.

SHHHHHHHHH...you guys are scarring it away! :angry:

6. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Well, most of the heavy snow is supposed to be close to the coast, where I live in Bergen Co. and the NYC :nod: We have 100% chance of snow with 6-12" forecasted payup ! Hope it really comes!