1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BPS fleet 2016 and 2015

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by gmcsierra1500, Jan 9, 2016.

1. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

I haven't posted here in since the winter of 14/15 so here are updated fleet pictures for this season as well as some pictures from last winter as well. This year we added the steel caster and XV2 on my 2500HD as well as the International 4300 from a fellow plowsite member. This truck is currently getting entirely gone thru and rebuilt in my shop. Last year I added the 3500 flatbed dump.

2. gmcsierra1500

from CT

A couple more, my new Deere 4320 I just picked up for this season as well as our salt bin loaded up this year and my Volvo L35 I had on rental last season

3. White_Gold11

White_Gold11 Junior Member

Great looking equipment Gmc!
  4. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

looks good. What size metal pless are u using? Did u rent the volvo again this year ? Looks like a good combo
  5. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Senior Member

Nice stuff! Looks really nice.
    Do you run the 8'6" xv2 on your 3/4 ton trucks?
  6. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

How you liking the new spreader???
  7. gmcsierra1500

from CT

showmestaterida - I did not rent the Volvo hoping not to need it this season with new Deere. I had a 12ft Liveboxx on it last season, the setup was unreal and extremely productive.

MXZ- I run 8'6" on my SRW trucks so they can be more versatile on smaller accounts and driveways if needed and run the 9'6" on the dually

Hysert- Happy with the new spreader so far but only used it one storm, had a few issues with the diagnostic system on it shutting it off for overloading but we found out it was because the feed gate had loosened and pretty much closed completely. Other than that my only complaint is with Fishers accessory panel on the rear of the spreader, you cant actually add your own accessories without buying Fishers wiring kit and relays to make the additional switches on the controller activate.
  8. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Senior Member

Do the srw trucks carry the 9'6" well if you do put it on them?
  9. RIRAM2500HD

RIRAM2500HD Senior Member
    from 02914

Nice Equipment!
  10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

how do you like that new salter? i'm considering dumping my tornados for the western version of yours.

what made you go from the volvo to the deere? i ran a tractor one winter around 50hp and was very unhappy with the way it pushed versus a skid steer...I would imagine the loader would run circles against a skid steer