1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BPS equipment 2012

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by gmcsierra1500, Jan 29, 2012.

1. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

Well I figured Id share some pics of my set up for this year seing as there hasnt been to much snow. First pic is of my new to me 05 Chevy C4500 4x4 w/ 9' Fisher. The second is of my new plowing buddy and the last is the lineup of all my larger equipment. I will add some additional pics of the 9' fisher I converted into a pusher for my skid steer as soon I upload them.

2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Nice equipment, and that is a beautiful puppy!
  3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice fleet you have, I like the C4500, how old is your plow buddy?
  4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking trucks nice big shop to!
  5. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like some people on here may come steal your dog. haha
  6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

gonna plan to paint the dump? everything is looking good...come a long way from when you started
  7. gmcsierra1500

from CT

Thanks everyone, here are some pics of the pusher my friend and I made. My pups only 3 months hes supposed to be a Mt. Cur mix? loves riding in the truck so I lucked out. I wish the barn in the background was mine but its not I just rent the concrete hole in the ground haha. EGLC I plan on painting the dump, it needs to match the fleet and I cant stand the orange fisher I dont know what the guy was thinking.

8. njsnowremoval

njsnowremoval Senior Member

He was thinking he saw yellow. LOL No but seriously nice fleet. Is the freight liner in the back yours?
  9. Luis@ NJ

Luis@ NJ Member

The last truck with the leaf-box is sweet! never seen that set-up like that. Nice fleet I wish we would get more snow this year! :gunsfiring:

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Sure looks like an International to me. I wish GM still made medium duty trucks

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

No kidding i never thought of doing it like that. I might have to steal this idea now lol.
  12. LawnGuy110

LawnGuy110 Senior Member

Definatley a nice little puppy!
  13. gmcsierra1500

from CT

Thanks for the compliments, the internationals not mine its the farmers silage truck. As for the leaf box here is a few more pics of it, its nice that you can still tow the trailer and dont have to worry about anything other than turning the fuel off to dump. I made the back so its a full split door or the top half opens for chipping into, I recently bought the chipper and grapple bucket after the october snow storm, great investment.

14. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

Love that leaf/debris box you got on your truck. I really should do something like that on my dump truck, would be awesome to have some real tall sides on my truck.
  15. V_Scapes

V_Scapes Senior Member

awsome leaf vac setup.
  16. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice trucks and shop you got there!
  17. njsnowremoval

njsnowremoval Senior Member

Nice leaf box. Id paint it put your Logo on the side of it real big to attract some attention.
  18. gmcsierra1500

from CT

Heres some pics of this years fleet with my new 2500, just need a SSX for it! Also one of inside my new shop, i can fit everything in but the trailers, I dont know how i survived wiht ou a shop for so long.

19. gmcsierra1500

from CT

the uncut version of the fleet pic my mistake

20. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Lets get some more pics of that new HD!