1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BPS equipment 2011

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by gmcsierra1500, Jan 2, 2011.

1. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

Haven't grown to much but made some changes to my 1 ton got it lettered and replaced the rotting dump bed with a flatbed dump, also moved to a new location at my buddies farm and have a nice little yard and tiny salt shed this year, much better than working outof my back yard.

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

2. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Nice looking setup! Time to get the plow on the dump refurbished this summer! Will look really great then!

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

the dump he replaced with a flatbed body....trucks look really nice! i like the matching colors, need to letter that enclosed up!

4. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

very nice.. i always liked the 3500 chevys from them years..were are you Located in ct

5. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Ya that truck, the one ton LOL Sorry.....

6. gmcsierra1500

from CT

Thanks guys, Ive been trying to get around to refurbing the 9ft plow it really makes the truck look pretty bad might try and paint it this week, have to finish building my pusher for the bobcat this week too
    The enclosed was new to me this year adn I am still trying to figure out what i want to do for lettering on it as well as my personal pickup
    threeleaf im out of Somers CT

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

on your 1500 i'd just do something on the tailgate and then the trailer i'd do your logo + phone number on both sides and rear gate...jmo

8. gmcsierra1500

from CT

EGLC I was thinking about doing jsut the tailgate on my pickup like you said, I would like to be known when im doing residentials with it, but noticed last snow storm my entire tailgate was coasted with snow

Also here is a picture of when I first got the 3500 it has 37k original miles and Ive gone through the entire truck and spent alot of hours making it what it is now.

IMG_0148.jpg

9. lude1990

lude1990 Senior Member

nice setup and i know how it is working out of your backyard, mine looks like a lumber yard lol