1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Box Pusher questions

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Oldjondeer, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Oldjondeer

Oldjondeer Junior Member

Hi all, long time reader, first time poster. Was wondering if any of you have had issues with any companies with either quality or delivery of a box plow of any brands. I ordered and paid for a pusher in August but still haven't received my plow yet, not inclined to identify the company at this time. Anyone else have this issue??? Would like to know your experience with the company you chose and if you are satisfied with your blade. Thanks.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

4 months, paid for, and you don't wanna say who it is? Why?

3. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

Makes me wonder if its the manufacturer or the dealer.

4. mnguy

mnguy Member

I wouldn't be ok with that. I ordered a boss 10 ft box plow in Nov and had it in 14 days.

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I guessing the dealer has dropped the ball, their was a similar story a few weeks ago about a blower. Order plow summer and don't have in Dec, I would be seeking my money back plus interest.

6. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

I would name the Brand......They are more than likely a sponsor on here and they will see it.....That way they will get on your dealers A@# and get you one....:gunsfiring:

7. kolwnmstr

kolwnmstr Senior Member

Not disclosing the company or dealer name won't help you so why even ask us if we have had a similar problem. It isn't going to fix yours.

8. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Now you have to tell !

9. Oldjondeer

Oldjondeer Junior Member

It's a 12' Avalanche Optimus straight from mfg. that I am planning on putting on one of my John Deere 4 wheel drives. Unfortunately I'm told they put up a new shop and assembly line and are behind, even though nothing was mentioned of that in August when they cashed my check. I've looked all over the web but haven't seen anyone else complaining about not getting a blade delivered. Been a lot of calls and emails but no blade. Was supposed to get delivered today(for the third date), but haven't heard anything confirming that yet. Didn't want to be too negative....I'm still needing a blade for a tractor. I see company reps on here and don't want to rock the boat too much, just miffed I don't have a blade or my money for 3.5 mo. and two lost push events. I like what I see in the optimus, I've made 4 of my own blades, good enough to push out trees. But I wanted a good steel trip edged blade that I can beef up so I don't destroy it with the 4 wheel drives. 80 acres of lots in 6 hrs with 9-10 guys equates to moving your A! Thanks for politely telling me to find my balls.