1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Box Plows Snow Pushers for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SNOWLORD, Oct 16, 2010.

1. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Hey guys I am selling a few of our box plows
    Skid loader models 10ft or 12ft we have about 4 of each
    Wheel loader models 14ft 16ft and 20ft we have 4 /14's 4/ 16's and 2 /20's
    All have new paint, new shoes and new rubber cutting edges. The one in the pic is a 16 and still needs new rubber cutting edge and new shoes but they are on the shelf. The skid loader modesl have a quick tach plate for mounting.
    PM if you have any interest. Thanks
    Located near Rochester MN

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ARROWHEAD

ARROWHEAD Junior Member

What kind of pushers are these? Interested in the skid steer one.

3. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Arrowhead tried to pm you not sure if you got it. PM me if still interested

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Prices????

5. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I'm interested. Could you PM me a price on an 8ft skid steer model and a 12ft and 14ft lloader model? Thanks

6. ross3031

ross3031 Senior Member

Im interested in a 10ft skid steer model. PM a price

7. Greenery

Greenery 2000 Club Member

I was told $2500 for a 10' skid pusher. But i'm confused as to wether these are used or new never used pushers. Can you clarify please?

8. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Sorry for the confusion these are new.

9. mnli

mnli Junior Member

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

This still is probably one of the most confusing threads to date. Please clarify what is for sale and put actual pics of what is. No where does it say they are new in the description, infact it hints they are used by saying "All have new paint, new shoes and new rubber cutting edges. The one in the pic is a 16 and still needs new rubber cutting edge and new shoes but they are on the shelf." Sounds used to me, not to mention the one in the pic is obviously used.

Are these just some home made ones you are making and selling? If so we'll need detailed pics to trust the craftsmanship. Or is the one in the pic one you've made and since put to work? That would make a little sense out of it.

I mean no disrespect, but please understand that serious buyers will want these things clarified before they make a trip to spend a bundle of money. ;)