1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Box plow manufacturer?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by TreffertLawnWrx, Feb 6, 2007.

1. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

Today at a townhome complex I saw a SS with a box plow that was removable from the blade. It was a "go" brand something. talk about smooth, back drag all the drives then put the box attachment on and clean-up. who makes this thing? It looked like a 8 footer.

2. ajech

ajech Member

Was it blue? I remember seeing something about that in my latest issue of "Farm Show Magazine". I think I threw that issue away though. I will do some looking for it.

3. Dent82

Dent82 Member

4. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

5. Tractor Plower

Tractor Plower Senior Member

6. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Wow those are sweet..makes me wont a ss,or loader..

7. Northland

Northland Senior Member

To make that easy on even better would be if they made a model that would attach to a regular bobcat bucket as well. Then again it just may be as easy to get a regular pusher...

8. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Daniels also has a plow that you can either make a straight blade or,like a blizzard speed wing type. The last like 3 ft of the larger blades can be angled in, or they can be folded straight to make a larger straight blade.